Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K November

Superman
My first student for November was Umair. He wrote a story about Superman. Superman used his laser-vision to save the city from being destroyed by a ghost. I commented, "I loved your story. You have quite an imagination. Maybe you’ll grow up to become a writer!" on his story. This time, I even received a "Thank you!" comment from Umair.


Paris wrote her typical schedule. She started from the time she woke up until the time she came back home from school. This week they discussed plans for a field trip. I commented, "Wow! Sounds like a busy day. I hope you have fun on your field trip!"
puppy
Amira wrote about the puppy her dad got her from a co-worker. He surprised her with it after they came home from dinner one night. I told her about the first puppy my parents bought me. Her name was Pepper and we rescued her. She was dislocated from her shelter after Hurricane Katrina because of the water damage the shelter received.

No comments:

Post a Comment