Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K October


The first blog I commented on was by Christian. He posted this picture titled Just Peachy-ish.
This was the comment I left. "I really enjoyed this picture. The title made me smile. The color is sort of peach-ish, isn't it? Great job. Keep painting. :)"


For my second blog, I received Thor. He posted about how student should have more of a say in how their day is spent at school. Some of his ideas were that students should be able to choose what they want for lunch, recess should be 15 minutes longer, and that there should be no homework on Fridays. In my comment, I told him how I remember feeling the same way when I was in grade school. I also told him that his teachers are trying to help him through all the work they assign. As final words of advice, I said that he should try to enjoy school while he can because he will miss it one day.

school supplies
The third child I received for this month was Phoenix. In her post she said, "I like school." I told her that I'm going to school to become a teacher. It's a wonderful thing to hear that students still enjoy going to school. I told her that I enjoy school too and that I've been in it for 16 years.
Izac holding up a map
The fourth child I received for the month of October was Izac. He posted a picture showing how to use a compass. In my comment, I told Izac that learning your cardinal directions is a very important skill. Not only can it help you when you are lost, but it can help you find your way around a place that you are not familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment